Each contact with a human being is so rare, so precious, one should preserve it.
― Anaïs Nin
We live in a world which is rapidly changing. People say it is growing smaller, as technology links us all closer together. But, the world is not smaller than it was. It is wide, it is wild, and it is full of incredible things. And we are not closer solely because we have the ability to speak to each other. We are closer because we can travel together, we can meet each other, and we can see and learn how much there is beyond our own front doors.
The world is an incredible place. And we want to help you explore it.
Colorfully Spain is an innovative new travel agency that is dedicated to a cultural and educational form of travel. We don’t just offer package tours and main sights. Our tours are specifically designed to provide opportunities to engage, so you can learn by talking and doing.
What we offer:
- A myriad of optional activities from cooking classes as well as fine dining, dancing lessons as well as shows, boating, wine tasting, and more.
- Exclusive access to archaeological sites across the country.
- Routes to smaller areas largely untouched by tourism.
- Small, intimate group tours.
- Accomodation for any price range.
- Bilingual guides who are experts in their fields.
- Self made and self guided trips for independent travelers.
- 24 hour a day, gate-to-gate bilingual service via cell phone.
What we don’t offer:
- Standard packages you can find anywhere.
- Hidden fees.
- Large group tours.
We also practice cultural sustainability as much as we can, meaning that strive to support the places we visit by partnering with establishments who buy local produce or services from their home zone, and who try to maintain their traditional practices. It’s our way of showing respect to our country; we don’t want to lose the culture that makes us Spanish, so we’re here to support that in whatever ways we can.
What do you want from your vacation? Do you want a good price for quality accommodations, 24 hour bilingual service by phone, unique itineraries that will take you through living cities and incredible archaeological sites, and interactive classes where you can learn to dance, cook, surf, sail, or whatever you can imagine?
Well, we’ve got that.
Are you ready to explore?
We are waiting for you.